1. In a hot wok, add oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add annatto powder to add color
3. Pour in blended tomatoes cook well
4. Add the mushroom, mix, then followed with potatoes and carrots. Cover for a while about 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are bit tender.
5. Then add hot water and soy sauce and a bit of salt, mix.
6. Add the remaining ingredients, bell pepper, raisins, green peas, bay leaf, black pepper, and the crushed peanut.
7. Mix well and add the kalamansi juice or lemon juice.
8. Cook for another 3 minutes and ready to serve.
1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened 3 tablespoons of sugar (if needed, if the pineapple isn't sweet enough) 12 ounces fresh pineapple, pureed (and a little extra for garnish) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional) Garnish
Vegetable Lasagna A delicious and appetizing lasagna added with lots of vegetables…Buko Pie Recipe This is a recipe of the all time favorite buko…Lumpia de Barrio A mouth-watering low-calorie traditional lumpia recipe with a slight twist
Mommy Henya’s vegetable Lumpiang Shanghai goes to show that even seasoned Filipino cooks can come up with something vegan and even the pickiest kids and meat eaters like her kids and grandkids, can enjoy something that’s full if not all vegetables
That's why when i found out a couple of years ago that red ribbon is no longer selling cheesecakes, I really felt sad because I wouldn't want to spend too much just to eat cheesecake, most especially that the other cheesecakes in the market are way too expensive