Note: Pork is marinated with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper in 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Put cooking oil and butter in a heated wok
2. Saute garlic and onion
3. Add marinated pork into sauteed garlic & onion and cook until it turns brown
4. Season with pork cube, seasoning granules, and ground pepper then stir
5. Add a cup of water, stir until pork is cooked through
6. When the meat is tender put carrots, bell pepper, and mix
7. Pour in melted corn starch in water
8. Add broccoli together with the oyster sauce, then cook for about 2 minutes.
9. When cooked and ready to be served, sprinkle with celery
Add the tomatoes and sambal then stirfry for a minute. With tow bunches of baby bok choy on my vegetable bin and a full bottle of nasi lemak sambal all I need is some fatty pork then were all good to go and sauté it
GROUND PORK- is one of the dish with tasty flavor and a lot of ingredients mixed in it. The main ingredient of Giniling na Baboy is lean ground pork which is sauteed with striking colors of vegetables like potatoes, carrots, red bell peppers, pineapple and green peas in rich peanut sauce or tomato sauce
OnionGarlicTofu, cubedCauliflowerBrocolliBell pepperCarrotSnow peas2 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup of water1 tablespoon oyster sauce1 teaspoon organic soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos1/2 cup waterSaute onion, garlic and tofu
My husband couldn’t get enough of this beef and green bean stir-fry I made the other day for dinner. Stir garlic and ginger mixture into green onions, then return green beans and steak, along with accumulated juices into the skillet and stir to combine