1. Boil and mash potatoes in one big bowl.
2. Add 1 egg (egg yolk only), black pepper, parsley, salt, and tuna. Mix all
3. Form kofta into a size of ping-pong balls then flattened just a bit to make a bulky like burger patties.
4. Dip into beaten eggs
5. Sprinkle with bread crumbs
6. Deep fry until golden brown
7. Serve and enjoy with a dip of any choice.
Cheesy Tuna Dumplingsby Chef Boy LogroWhether an aspiring chef or simply a food lover, viewers have another reason to be glued on television as GMA News TV whips up a season of mouthwatering dishes sprinkled with practical cooking tips and special techniques in IDOL SA KUSINA
Add the potatoes, eggs and celery. Bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan (or pot) fitted with a steamer basket. Add potatoes, cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 1/2 pounds yellow or red potatoes, scrubbed and diced (1/2- to 1-inch)
DIVIDE lettuce between toasted bread slices and top withtuna mixture. Season with pepper. This Crunchy Tuna and Radish Salad Sandwich is delicious and I used the Dempster's WholeGrains Flax bread to make it